The Roadmap defines what features are currently being worked on and what's next!
- Allow ability to override which configuration file should be used on the command line.
- Design a comprehensive CLI display for showing a variety of test information.
- Update the
AssertionFailedExceptionto not require custom methods to display appropriate data. All information that needs to be displayed for a given exception should be part of the
- Introduce some functionality that allows showing the diff between things that are/should be diffable.
- Make expectations on active Loop watchers before and after a test is processed
These are features we'd like to support at some point but are not sure how they would be implemented or where they should fall within the timeline.
- Support code coverage
- Build artifacts for common test reporting formats
- Run each TestSuite in its own parallel Worker
- Cache the results of the parser step so we can skip it if possible